Grand Isle, Louisiana Tour
Louisiana Individual Tour
Bird watching & culture in Grand Isle, Louisiana ...
- Visit Lafourche Tourism Office & learn about the local culture
- Visit Wooden Boat Museum
- Chene's Net Shop
- Enjoy the beach & state park
- Travel down the longest Main Street in the world today
- The tour travels along Bayou Lafourche where you will view shrimp & oyster boats and small fishing communities
- Opportunity for observing many of the local birds during the tour
Length: 7 Hours
$78.00 per person
Children 12 & under $39.00
Children under 3 free
Please pay deposit now to reserve your spot! We only authorize your credit card for the deposit amount at this time. We will not actually charge your card until we have contacted you for travel details and confirmed your reservation.
After your reservation is confirmed, we will invoice you for the balance due at the appropriate time.